EFTTEX Awards: STROFT introduces its first running line
EFTTEX regular Waku GmbH – the owner of the STROFT line brand – has introduced its first fly fishing running line.
It has been entered in this month’s digital EFTTEX Awards and is a monofilament line with a flat rectangular cross-section and no coating. The German company adds that it offers the best shooting properties and ‘perfect’ handling.
“Due to its smaller diameter and significantly less friction, it is clearly superior to coated running lines when it comes to casting,” says STROFT. “During tuning, special attention was paid to optimal suppleness and perfectly coordinated stretch. By improving the composition of the raw material, we managed to create a running line which stretches easily and remains free of curls – even at low temperatures.”
Stand-out features include:
- Flat mono – monofilament running line with a flat, rectangular cross-section
- Thin diameter without coating – for great handling and maximum casting distances
- Perfectly coordinated stretch
- Smooth and curl-free – even at low temperature
- It is available in 35m spools in 25lb, 35lb, 42lb and 50lb in light blue matt