UK tackle supplier TronixFishing has unveiled the N70 Labrax Special travel rod to a European audience through the digital EFTTEX Awards.
The company will be looking to be among the award-winners with this four-piece that is built on the same fast action blank as the original N70 to deliver a strong, light, crisp rod that can be taken anywhere in the world.
It is constructed from 40-ton carbon with an M4 resin and helical carbon tape wrap. TronixFishing Sales and Marking Manager Mike Thrussell Jnr told Angling International: “Few travel rods compare. The punchy blank will cast lures incredible distances, maintain pinpoint accuracy and give you the control to stop the most combative fish.”
It is fitted with Fuji Titanium Framed Torzite T2 K Spinning guides that offer the best casting efficiency and keep the overall rod as light as possible. A Fuji VSS reel seat is flanked by Winn Grips, which offers excellent grip and further lightens the rod package.
“Whether you’re a seasoned overseas traveller or are seeking maximum performance in a compact footprint, the N70 Labrax Special Travel has it all,” added Thrussell.
• Built with the best components and carbon
• Pack down size of 81.5cm (32ins)
• Built from 40-ton carbon with an M4 resin and helical carbon tape wrap for a strong, light, crisp blank
• An extra fast action blank that will punch out lures to incredible distances and maintain precise, pinpoint accuracy
• Fitted throughout with Fuji Titanium Framed Torzite T2 K Spinning guides for lightness and the casting
• The Fuji VSS reel seat with backstop is flanked by a Winn Grip, as is the butt grip. This style of grip is soft to touch, provides excellent grip and is lightweight
Leave a Comment