The CatchX Bait Boat is designed to appeal to carp anglers in the most advanced market in the world. Its maker is also on the look-out for OEM customers for its fishing drones, bait boats and bite alarms.
Rippton Smart Fishing Gear is targeting the UK for sales of its products, including the recently introduced CatchX Bait Boat. The maker of the MOBULA and SharkX smart fishing drones, fishing sonar and clothing, says that the CatchX is an ideal addition for carp anglers in the UK and Europe.
Lynne Li, Marketing Manager for the company said: “Rippton’s mission is to make fishing smarter by using cutting-edge technologies for anglers while retaining the fun of angling. More and more fishermen are seeing that we are doing just that as they realise our fishing technology is not opposite to that principal, but adds to the enjoyment.”
She adds that Rippton is always looking to introduce new products onto the market, revealing that the latest will be the Luremate fishing tracker. It is a Bluetooth accessory that pairs with the free Rippton app to create a fishing journal that records details of waypoints, catches, catch-rate and local weather conditions.
Li explained: “With this data anglers can analyse their performance and better prepare for their next fishing journey. Also watch out for Rippton’s next generation fishing drone.”
The CatchX bait boat features a 3kg hopper capacity and has a range of 800m and a GPS function. Adds Li: “Unlike other bait boats on the market, the CatchX allows users to save spots on the app. It is competitively priced for a bait boat, stylish and performs excellently.”
• Dimensions: L61.5m long, 35.8m high, 33.2m wide
• Weight: 5.4kg
• Colour: Grey
• Features: Four independent Hoppers and one independent hook release
• Bait capacity: 3kg
• Range: 800m (weather/environment dependent)
• Run time on full charge: 2.5 hours
• Full charge: Four hours
• Boat batteries: Two Li-ion 18650/8000mAh
• Lights: One front and rear
• Propulsion: Two high performance 7000rmp12V/755 industrial engines
• External Interface: One USB (Type C), 1*DC-in-out Jack
• Radio frequency: 2.4GHz
• Handset: One small-handed control
• Autopilot with map: Free
• Full-feature app: Free
• Real-time position information: Free