Svendsen Sport is seeking an Export Manager
Svendsen Sport, owner of some of the strongest brands in the industry, is looking to strengthen its team and to build on its success in export markets across Europe and around the globe with the appointment of an Export Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Export, the successful applicant will be primarily responsible for expanding existing customer relationships as well as creating new ones mainly in Europe.
This role requires a flexible and self-driven personality and a willingness to travel. The ideal candidate should have experience in similar positions within the fishing tackle industry and be fluent in both written and spoken English.
YOUR WORK DAY
• You will expand existing customer relationships with account management and business planning;
• You enjoy working independently towards sales and profit targets;
• You will support your customers at the highest level;
• Report to the Head of Export;
• Work will be home-based with regular visits to clients and the Svendsen Sport headquarters in Denmark.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a similar position, ideally in the fishing tackle industry;
* High level of negotiation and communication skills;
• Proven track record in account management;
• Driven and empowering decision-maker;
• Ability to achieve long-term and high level partnerships with existing and new customers;
• Well organised and pro-active;
• Willingness to travel frequently;
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• The chance to work for a well established company in a growing business;
• Dealing with some of the industry’s top brands and innovative products;
• A young team with a healthy team spirit that is focused on growth;
• Room for personal growth and responsibility;
• Good salary with commission and bonus.
For more information and a detailed job description, contact Michael Pedersen, Head of Export
Leave a Comment