Mustad unveils ‘durable and non-toxic’ tungsten weights
The increased density of tungsten – a proven eco-friendly alternative to lead weights – means more sensitivity, says Mustad of its new weights. They make every bite easier to feel.
The new Tungsten TitanX Worm Weight makes every bite easier to feel, adds Mustad. It also more durable thanks to its TitanX No-Chip finish. “Our new weights continue to prove Mustad’s dominance in competitive and recreational fishing, giving anglers a variety of durable weights that are non-toxic, corrosion-resistant and environmentally-friendly,” says the Norwegian manufacturer.
• Durable, No-Chip TitanX finish
• Insert-free, polished line hole
• Printed weight for easy identification
• 97% eco-friendly tungsten
• Don’t miss Angling International’s first-ever Green Issue next month. Whether you are producing environmentally-friendly tackle in a sustainable manufacturing process or supporting conservation groups, we invite you to tell us – and tell the trade. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising opportunities.