Vacancy: Guide Flyfishing in the UK seeks Digital Marketing Assistant
The UK’s leading supplier of fly fishing tackle from some of the most renowned brands in the world is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join its expanding team.
Guide Flyfishing says the position offers an exciting opportunity to play a major role in directly and immediately impacting the development of its consumer base and increasing engagement across all of its digital channels. The closing date for applications is May 10th.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the strategy, development and planning of Guide’s overall digital offering across platforms
• Strategising, planning and implementing smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted topics and short-term goals
• The creation of marketing copy (landing pages, product information pages and blog content)
• Delivering and executing email campaigns
• Supporting the creation of digital content (social media, website, email campaigns etc)
• Devising strategies to increase traffic to the website
For more information click here