Big Rock Sports hosts Outdoor Expo virtually and reveals Showcase winners
For the first time ever, Big Rock Sports, North America’s largest wholesale distributor for the outdoor industry, hosted its National Outdoor Expo virtually as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The virus failed to prevent it from holding its 2021 New Product Showcase, with a host of fishing industry giants taking some of the top accolades on offer, including Johnson Outdoors brand Humminbird, which won the Overall Best in Show for its Mega Live Imaging System.
The full list of winners included:
• Rod/Reel Combo: Penn Battle III 6000 Jigging Combo;
• Reel: Shimano Curado 300 Baitcast;
• Rod: 13 Fishing Fate V3 Casting Rod;
• Freshwater Lure: Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer Stealth Blade;
• Saltwater Lure: Yo-Zuri Mag Popper;
• Fishing Line: Sufix 131 Braid
• Terminal Tackle/Accessory: Rapala R12 Heavy Duty Lithium Fillet Knife Combo;
• Camping/Outdoor: Igloo BMX 25 Cooler;
• Marine Electronic: Humminbird Mega Live Imaging System.
• Overall Best of Show Winner: Humminbird Mega Live Imaging system.