Bass Fishing Hall of Fame adds six new members to its Board
The Bass Fishing Hall of Fame (BFHOF) has added six members to its Board of Directors.
The new Board members, who begin a three-year tenure, include:
• Todd Ceisner, Associate Publisher, In-Fisherman;
• Kathy Fennel, Executive Vice President and COO, Major League Fishing;
• Matt Pangrac, Freelance journalist and tournament angler;
• Tim Price, Freshwater Field Promotions Manager, Johnson Outdoors Marine Group;
• Bruce Stanton, Vice President and General Manager, PRADCO Fishing.
Restaurant executive, Clifton Routledge, returns to the Board to serve another term.
“This is an impressive group and we are thrilled to have every one of them,” said John Mazurkiewicz, BFHOF President. “Each one brings a distinct skill set to help in our mission of celebrating, promoting and preserving the sport of bass fishing. We are an all-volunteer ‘working board’ and pride ourselves on the fact that our leadership encompasses all the major tours, media outlets and sectors of the industry.
Long-time Bassmaster Editor, Dave Precht, retired from the Board at the end of last year following more than a decade of service.