CatchCo. teams with American YouTube star for first range of saltwater lures
A new line of lures will be available to saltwater anglers in the US following the entry of Catch Co. into the category.
Catch Co., owner of brands including Mystery Tackle Box, Karl’s Bait & Tackle, 10,000 Fish and BioSpawn, makes its debut in saltwater lures with SaltNative. The nationally-available brand has been created in collaboration with YouTube content creator and South Florida angler, Lawson Lindsey (main picture).
“I wanted to create a brand that would be versatile enough for inshore saltwater anglers in any area of the country, and I think we knocked it out of the park, I can’t wait to further expand the line-up,” said Lindsey.
The range includes:
• The Skelly Swim, a paddletail swimbait featuring a lifelike tail kicking action when swimming at any speed.
• The Skelly Shrimp, which comes pre-rigged on a keel-weighted hook, ready to fish right out of the pack. It is also equipped with a jointed rear tail section and an added mesh layer in the body for durability.
• The Mad Minnow, one of two hardbaits in the line-up, it is a classic floating jerkbait with super strong hooks and split rings.
• The Beast Walker, the second hardbait, is a beefy topwater walking lure designed for long casts.
• Other inshore staples include casting spoons, available in gold or silver, in ½oz, ¾oz, and 1oz sizes, as well as a bucktail jig in white or chartreuse, in ¼oz, ½oz, 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz weights.
“Our goal with SaltNative is to leverage our experience, creating customer insight-driven brands to develop a nationally available inshore saltwater brand that can be as successful for the surf fisherman in Montauk as the angler fishing canals and jetties in Florida and the Louisiana marsh fisherman,” said Eli Rosenberg, Director of PR & Media at Catch Co.
SaltNative is currently available on Karl’s Bait and Tackle and will be arriving on retail shelves in 2021.